Solar Power Australia make setting up your home with Grid-Feed Solar Power easy.
We manage the majority of the process and will work with you to ensure you have the right sized system for your household requirements.
- Send us a couple of your latest Energy Bills and we’ll quote an appropriate sized system to meet the energy needs of your household.
- Once you’re happy with the quote, agree on an installation date, sign a Works Contract, and we’ll lodge a request for connection with Ausgrid on your behalf.
- We install your Solar System and provide appropriate paperwork to say the system is ready to be activated by your Energy supplier.
- You contact your Energy supplier and let them know that you want a meter change as soon as possible so your Solar can be turned on.
- Once your meter is changed to a Net Meter, your Solar will be switched on and you can start saving on your power bills.
Note: We cannot speak to your energy supplier on your behalf as this is against their policy. They require you to call them directly to book the meter change once the solar is installed. It can take up to 6 weeks to complete the meter change.